Each of the recommended uses stated is based on accumulated knowledge of the way this oil has been used in traditional aromatherapy. All LeRêve Pure Essential Oils are listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
Rose has an intoxicating, floral and sweet aroma. A symbol of love and purity, it is calming and comforting, useful for helping bring relief during time of sleeplessness and stress. Of particular benefit to women, providing relief from period pain and some menopausal symptoms.
Rose essential oil improves peripheral circulation and helps to ease muscular aches and pains and the discomfort accompanying varicose veins. Offers relief from digestive discomfort and improves appetite. Moisturising qualities which are beneficial for mature, dry skin and its soothing qualities help bring relief to symptoms associated with minor burns, eczema, dermatitis, mild psoriasis, mild sunburn and some allergies.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
ROSE PURE ESSENTIAL OIL
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
30-Day Product Guarantee
LeRêve is proud to market health and beauty products of exceptional quality. If any of our products do not meet your expectation, simply contact our Customer Service team within 30 days of delivery and we will happily arrange a full refund, exchange or replacement. Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable. See below for full details and conditions of our product returns policy.
Product Returns Policy Detailed
- We will accept any products returned for full credit or replacement, and will pay for the return of such products, provided the following conditions are all met:
- The product is returned within 30 days of delivery
- The cost of return shall be borne by the customer
- A completed ‘Product Return Form’ accompanies the product being returned (this form may be obtained by emailing us.
- We will accept returns for any items that are incorrectly supplied or broken in transit.
- We will not accept product for credit or replacement where the product has been misused or damaged due to neglect.
- We reserves the right to check returns against original orders to validate products and confirm delivery date.
- We is not responsible for return packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
- For all return and replacement queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you with any questions and provide you with a returns form.
Australian Consumer Law
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Any warranty against defects contained herein is in addition to any other rights and remedies to which you are entitled under the ACL.
PRODUCT SHIPPING INFORMATION.
Product will be shipped within 3 - 5 business days.
Shipping within Australia is $5
Shipping to all other countries $15